Each state in the United States have their own culture, people and their own economic scenarios, in addition to the pros and cons about their ecosystem, such as the weather and the view.
Florida has been named one of the 10 Best States for Real Estate business because of its low tax rate for business owners as well as a strong economy. With approximately 170 387 km2 it is ranked on 22nd place as the largest state and 3rd on number of residents, with a total of 20 271 272 inhabitants (official figures of 2015), out of 50. For this and more, Florida is a great place to live and much better to invest in Real Estate. Here are 5 reasons why you should invest in Real Estate in Florida:
- Location: Florida is limited to the West with the Gulf of Mexico and Georgia and to the East with the Atlantic Ocean so the climate is warm and there are access to many beaches for enjoy. The sight that can be obtained in Real Estate is something surprising, this gives a plus to the houses because it is always preferable a beautiful view of the beach by buyers.
- Market saturation: The saturation of the market in real estate is crucial at the time of selling because unlike other states such as New York or Los Angeles, Florida has a smaller number of population. It is also important to think about the reason why its a funcional a state, following the example of New York, Florida is chosen more as a place to vacation and relax, so there is no such a large saturation of the market, in difference with New York which is more chosen as a place to live and to have presence for the biggest business and companies. Buy in an environment where it is easier to stay because of the type of market and its economic movement is always a smart way to invest and ultimately Florida has all of them.
- Extension: With extension we refer to the space you have to build and buy, well as it is known, a license is required by each state to sell and do Real Estate Business, Florida ranks 22 out of 50 countries, so it is not so big, but enough to add surplus value and obtain business. With greater profit (due to the law of supply and demand, because of lower demand, the higher its price) but not as large as in other overpopulated states with less territorial extension.
- Recreation: As mentioned before, Florida is considered as a place of rest and as a holiday resort due to its proximity to the coasts, this causes that the surplus value increases and therefore the price of the Real Estate increases and obtain then greater benefits for the client. Full of shopping malls, beaches and amusement parks such as Walt Disney World, Bush Gardens and Universal Studios Florida. With all of this there is no more to say to convince us that Florida is definitely an excellent place to live.
- Feasibility: With an extension of 2 371 km on roads, Florida has a great expansion and viability that makes it much easier to access and navigate its streets, which will always be an important aspect for a buyer and a seller of Real Estate. It has four main interstate highways, which are 1-4, 1-10, 1-75 and 1-95. Not to mention the toll roads like 1, -75 and Florida’s Turnpike.
In summary, Florida is a great tourist and entertainment center as well as a great state to vacation. Many real estate brokers are investing in Florida as it is of the most wanted by buyers.
It is well known that each state requires a License to be a real estate broker so before deciding to invest in Florida we recommend that you obtain your license. It’s not as difficult as it seems, it’s just a matter of preparing. We recommend Merrick Damon Real Estate School as they are all Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) approved courses. If you want more information about the courses that are offered visit https://mdrealestateschool.com/
In addition, Merrick is organizing The #1000RealEstateChallenge which consists in giving a free class to 1,000 people chosen at random so they can obtain their license and become part of his successful business, and the best thing is that it’s totally for free. If you want more information click un here https://merrickdamon.com/1000-agents-challenge/ and subscibe!